Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with the online store coisasdeviana.pt!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online store, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
The coisasdeviana.pt respects the privacy of its Customers and users.
We only collect "Personal Information" from customers and users, is means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. The coisasdeviana.pt does not collect Sensitive Information.
The coisasdeviana.pt guarantees to its Customers and users of the site www.coisasdeviana.pt that it does not rent or sell the databases of Customers to third parties.
The holder is guaranteed the right of access, rectification, alteration or elimination of their personal data.
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you use our Website, may collect and hold Personal Information about you, such:
- first and last name;
- billing address;
- address(es) of delivery;
- tax file number;
- E-mail address;
- telephone/mobile phone number;
- order history and transaction numbers;
- history of your visits and navigation on the Website;
The list of Data categories in question can be found in Cookies Policy.
2. WHAT PURPOSE AND WHAT LEGAL BASIS ARE YOUR DATA USED FOR?
Your data is processed for the following purposes:
- to ensure the management of your orders (process the order, email the confirmation of the order, contact you by phone or letter if additional information is needed) management of litigation), under the sales contract you celebrate with us when you buy a product on our Website;
- to send you our business proposal based on the interest shown in some personalized article;
- customize the communications we send you and the offers we offer you, depending on your navigation on our Website and your previous purchases, based on your prior consent;
- for compliance with legal requirements and for marketing purposes (exclusively related to our area of activity - disclosure, offers or discounts, with the purpose of giving you know about our articles, news, events, activities, campaigns and opportunities. benefit);
- combating fraud (for example: implementing security measures in particular to combat bank card fraud).
3. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal Data is kept on our active basis for the maximum period of 3 years from your last activity, that’s from:
- your last purchase;
- from your last visit to our Website, provided that you have accessed your account and browsed our pages;
- your last established contact with us;
- opening a link in a newsletter or other commercial email that we send to you (if you have consented to the sending).
A few weeks before the expiration of this deadline, we will contact you to let you know if you want to keep your account.
Otherwise or in the absence of a response from you, we will terminate your account and delete your Data from our active base. From that point on you will no longer be able to access your account with your old credentials and you should therefore re-create a new one.
The elimination of your Data from our active base will be followed by a period of intermediate storage so that we can comply with our legal, accounting and tax obligations as well as to manage any claims, within the limit of the applicable limitation periods. In the event that your Data is stored for a longer period, it will be automatically anonymised in an irreversible way.
In any case, and in accordance with section 5 below, you may at any time request the deletion of all or part of your Data, oppose your treatment or request its limitation.
4 - RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Outside of coisasdeviana.pt, your Data may be communicated to the following recipients:
• To our service providers, who provide us with assistance to provide you with our services, assuming, under our control, the totality or part of the processing operations of your Data which are:
- Our carriers that collect the orders in our warehouse and take them to you;
- Our hosting provider, from whom we need to store all your Data and which is based in Portugal;
- Our service providers responsible for ensuring the management and security of payments you make on our Website;
We may also share all or part of your Data with a third party when:
• You have given us your prior consent;
• We are required, under the law, of an imperative request from a public authority or in a judicial proceeding;
• We cede or transfer all or part of our company or our assets, for example in connection with a merger or sale. Operations of this nature may legitimately involve prior audits by professionals and through the implementation of appropriate safeguards and security measures to ensure the confidentiality of the data they access. In the event of an effective transmission or disposal of our assets containing your Data, we will implement information procedures to ensure the exercise of your rights regarding your Data.
5 - WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with the applicable regulations regarding personal data, you can exercise the following rights with coisasdeviana.pt:
- Access your Data, request its rectification, elimination or portability;
- withdraw their consent to the future for all or part of the treatments in question;
- Oppose the treatment of your Data or request its limitation;
You can exercise these rights by sending us an email or by mail, providing us with a document proving your identity and explaining:
- Your surname, first name, email address;
- The object of your request;
- The address to which to send the reply;
We will respond within a maximum period of 1 month from the receipt of your request.
It also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Rua da Bela Vista, n.º 5
Santa Marta de Portuzelo
4925-029 Viana do Castelo
Telephone +351 966 672 155 | +351 258 830 898